TRAIL SWING LH
From the many requests via the Lexus GX community we have decided to produce the TRAIL SWING in a driver's side swing (left hand) version. The TRAIL SWING LH will have all the awesome features as the current TRAIL SWING. However, it will swing to the left side to help clear the right swinging rear hatch on the Lexus GX470 and GX460. This means you can have a fold down table or other accessories on the TRAIL SWING without your GX* door being in the way.
This also gives an option for other vehicles to use a Trail Swing LH. Here are things to consider if you have another vehicle;
- Which side is your awning on?
- Do you have a slide out drawer?
*GX460* Design to work with GX460 OEM TOW HITCH WHICH MOUNTS TO FRAME RAILS. Center mounted V6 style 4runner hitch may not clear door on the GX460.
DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED, & TESTED IN THE USA
Dirtcom's TRAIL SWING Adventure Series fits a variety of compact and midsized rigs. If you've upgraded to bigger tires and can't find a place to put your full size spare, then your search ends here! This is a great alternative to a heavy and expensive full metal rear bumper replacement. At 65 lbs. this high clearance tire carrier was designed to offer you the best in functionality without compromising aesthetics. Check out the features below!
2 week Lead Time V2 Hollow Hitch Tube
10 week Lead Time V3 Solid Hitch bar (Recommended for extra strength for towing applications)
- Designed to mount up to a 35" tire. Height adjustable 1/4" steel tire mount.
- Auto latching hinge locator locks the arm in 3 open positions. The locator pin slides along a stainless steel plate with 3 hole positions. The locator pin can also be set to a free swing position. Keep your hands free and avoid the hassle of manually placing pins in the hinge.
- Built in Mounting Points, mount your rotopax and license plate straight to the swing arm. Mount a Front Runner table with our Table mounts.
- 1,000 lb. rated latch to keep your gear secure.
- Stainless steel safety pin This 12mm diameter pin will keep the arm secured and rattle free even if the latch is accidentally opened.
- Anti wobble hitch mechanism keeps the tire swing from rattling in your vehicle tow hitch.
- Bottle opener is attached to the safety pin lanyard.
- Multiple mounting points. The vertical and horizontal 3/16" plates are laser cut with multiple holes to enable you to easily mount your own accessories with m14 and m12 nuts and bolts.
Wheel/Tire Mount. Everything you need to mount your spare tire. Lug nuts and wheel studs included. Top wheel stud is welded on for ease of installation.
Integrated License Plate Mount. Comes with an integrated license plate mount.
License Plate Light. Yes, it comes with a light!
Trail Bracket. Mount your rotopax and other accessories behind or on the side of the tire! You can mount one on the rear and side at the same time for 2 rotopax. Additional Cost
- Accessory Hitch. The accessory hitch bolts on with no modification to allow mounting of tow hitch accessories such as bike racks. This accessory hitch bolts on using 4 large M12 bolts (same diameter as your lug nuts) so you know it's sturdy! It also has a built in anti rattle system. Additional Cost
Seamless Integration. The Trail Bracket, Accessory Hitch, and Fold down table were designed in unison. You can use all 3 at the same time!
- 1.5" .120 wall chromoly tubing for added strength and style. Chromoly has a higher strength to weight ratio than hot rolled and cold rolled steel tube. These parallel chromoly tubes are plated with 3/16" steel for added strength.
- 2" Tow hitch receiver. Mounted up high for off road clearance using 1/4" steel. Tow up to 7501 lbs GTW
- Dirtcom EPDM rubber pad will add extra strength and support. We located this directly under the tire to relieve stress on the hinge to withstand rough off road conditions. Strategically placed rubber stoppers are placed throughout to absorb vibration and keep your tire carrier rattle free.
- Tire mount. The tire is tilted to move the center of gravity over the hitch. Also it just looks better. The 1/4" steel used in the tire mount will ensure a strong, long lasting mount. Offered in multiple lug patterns. The wheel studs and included lug nuts are M12x1.5.